This is the change log, I changed a BUNCH of stuff today (4/2/14). You can view all the changes I've made since the last update log which was just about a month ago.0 Comments / 0 Likes
- Teamspeak 3 server released (ts.mc-lof.com)
- Top donator now displayed on front page of our donation page. (http://mc-lof.com/donate)
- Invasion's Sniper class damage nerf
- Faction's combat timer increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Couple of minor tweaks to messages and generalities within invasion.
- Zephyr is back to his original giant zombie mob type.
- Invasion's Medic class amount of health potions nerfed.
- Removed /hat from Silver and above VIP Ranks due to abuse
- New minigame server has begun development, "Slaughter"! Already has 1 complete Capture the Flag map (CTF) and 5 classes made with guns from the Faction's server
- All combat mcMMO skills have been capped at 750. (Archery, swords, unarmed, axes)
- Unarmed chance to unarm someone changed from 8% - 13%
- Unarmed buffed
- If you're level 750 unarmed (maximum unarmed) you can now still be unarmed (95% iron grip) no more 100% iron grip.
- Loot is now protected for 15 seconds after you kill an entity
- Axes mcMMO has been buffed
- You can no longer /tpa while standing in: water, lava, or cacti
- You can no longer "glitch" ontop of the nether. (If you previously had a base there, please contact an admin to get temporary permission to move.)
- Dismount glitches are no longer possible (horse, minecart, etc to get into bases)
- Several new rules have been added to /rules (Glitching into bases is now perma-bannable)
- You can now type /wilderness to teleport to random coordinates within 3000 blocks (-3000 as well), You can not do this in combat!
- 300 second cooldown added to /fix and /wilderness
... and DESTROYABLE OBSIDIAN!
Everyone who had combat a mcMMO skill above level 750 was reset to 750. If you donated for mcMMO levels please contact an admin to receive your mcmmo credits!
Obsidian now has a durability of 40 tnt blasts. Each tnt has a blast radius of 2 blocks, each tnt counts for one durability. Durability regenerates overtime. Creepers do not do any damage to obsidian, only tnt and tnt cannons.
You can punch any obsidian block with a potato in your hand to view its durability!
Water can still be used like vanilla to protect obsidian from blasts.