Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; the time has come, for the factions server to inhabit it's first professional and expertly crafted spawn. Made with art and creativity in mind, unseen on any
other server besides LOF Network's very own Factions server.
Finally! The time has come, spawn has been expanded to the outdoors! You can view its beauty by going to either /pvp or /wild, or any corner of the stars on the top level of the spawn.
Let me know what you think should be added, removed or improved under the Suggestions category on the forums! With this new addition to the spawn, the next coming feature *hint hint* *wink wink* will be the PVP AREANA!
Hello everybody, I am bringing you the first ever Feature poll vote. Your chance to vote on a possible upcoming feature to LOF Factions server depending on votes!
Please read all the details before voting, it may change your mind!
Okay, to start off, this poll is all about Obsidian being able to be destroyed by a set amount of tnt. The way(s) this will work is simple, yet many details are involved. Depending on who votes on what, XXX amount of TNT is required to break obsidian within its blast radius. Lets say it takes 100 tnt to break obsidian within the tnts blast radius, if Player A exploded 30 tnt near obsidian, 5 hours later Player A returns and exploded 50 more tnt, the obsidian that received a blast from a total of 80 tnt now will have a lot of its durability missing (see lower to learn how to check obsidian's durability!). Player B comes along a couple days later and decided to explode another 20 more tnt in the same radius Player A exploded his 80. The obsidian in this radius will now break!
How do you check a blocks (obsidian specificially) durability?
You will be able to punch the block with a potato and it will tell you exactly how close your obsidian is to breaking, that way a faction and its members can replace damaged obsidian with fresh obsidian to avoid being broken into.
Will water still stop tnt from exploding "water covered" blocks?
Yes, water will still dampen tnts affects.If you have any more questions, comments or concerns please post a reply in the official poll vote thread here:
Today, I am announcing the return of many beloved features of the old LOF.
* Regular non-donor, [Member] title's colors have changed! Also, the individual titles per rank have returned as well. Not only this but in-game money ranks have also been added! 5 brand new ranks that include guns in each! Normal players can now "purchase" guns without donating!
* Pixelmon port has changed AGAIN; It is now 25578! Full IP: pixelmon.mc-lof.com:25578
* VIP ranks (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) are now formatted per their rank, meaning [Bronze] tag is a bronze color, [Silver] tag is a silver color, etc.
* Non-VIP Ranks (Originally [D]) are now all individual depending on their rank's name, for example Chameleon is now [Chameleon], Duckhunter is now [Duckhunter], Viking is now [Viking] and so on.
* IGMR (In-Game Money Ranks) are now purchasable at /ranks! (Repairman, Specialist, Corporal, Sergeant, General)
* Non-donator normal [Member] rank's colors have changed to gold brackets, hopefully emphasizing their presence and not making them feel "invisible" to everyone else!
I am pleased to announce all these wonderful updates and that more are coming! I have a 9 day break for Thanksgiving so expect many new changes and updates along the way! Remember, you can suggest any feature you feel on our forums, I read them every single day (Not kit requests, actual features!)
Thank you for reading,
The server is now back online and running better than ever! For those of you PIXELMON players, the IP has changed (well not really, just the port!)
The new full connection IP is: pixelmon.mc-lof.com:55555
Thank you all for being so patient while the server was down!